I've always wondered if whitening strips really make any difference on your teeth. I mean, I've tried them before. And they worked... I think... I've just never really monitored it before to see if it actually made a difference. So, Mindy and I went to the store and bought a two week supply of Crest 3D Whitestrips. First of all, let me say they were very weird. I felt like I was putting Scotch tape across my teeth. And, the ENTIRE time you have them on, you feel like your lips are going to crack off and turn into dust while at the same time you have drool constantly threatening to pour from the sides of your mouth. And, when the 30 minutes are FINALLY over, you feel like you're going to rip your teeth out from pulling the strip off. I finally understand Renoir's quote "The pain passes, but the beauty remains." Understand it... don't like it...
The box says you can tell a difference in 3 days. Guess we'll see! Here's the dreaded before shot:
I'll keep you updated!
Verse of the day:
"Lest us test and examine our ways, and return to the Lord!" Lamentations 3:40
No comments:
Post a Comment