I'm starting to feel like trying new foods is all I'm going for here. That's not really it at all! I usually have some kind of reason behind that. For example, tonight I tried Kyoto Garden. In case you're not from Bowling Green or have never been to Bowling Green, you don't know the Kyotos vs. Kyoto Garden debate. I am a loyal Kyoto customer. Mindy and I usually go once every week or so. It's fast, it's good, it's cheap, and the waiter knows our order. But, Kyoto Garden is right next to my house. It's not owned by the same people, but it's the same kind of food. I've never even considered going there because I know Kyoto and I love Kyoto. In typical Melissa fashion, I go for what I'm comfortable with and don't consider any options. However, I thought it would be fitting to take the chance of wasting $6 and just give it a whirl. Wrong. It was seriously no good. They got my order wrong and the chicken was just dry. Point goes to same old same old.
Verse for the day:
"Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus." Philippians 2:5
No comments:
Post a Comment